JS-Kit Comments

Friday, October 03, 2008

Advaliant Reviews and Opinions | AFFpinions

Advaliant Reviews and Opinions | AFFpinions: "Advaliant
Visit Network | Write Your Opinion

Your Inventory + our affiliate managers + our technology = high performance campaigns

Our model is based on performance. When your campaigns perform, we get paid. Advaliant is set up so that everyone wins. Our affiliate managers are the best in the business and they are trained to make sure all of their affiliates and publishers receive the hands-on attention necessary to make sure that their inventory and campaigns perform.

4 Affiliate Reviews of “Advaliant”
Advaliant Review by Edward, October 1, 2008 | Vote: Add rating2 Subtract rating 0

I’ve been with Advaliant a good few months now, and just started to do some real decent numbers with them. I have only good things to say about them, everyone is really friendly and helpful, my affiliate manager Alla is great and always lets me know about new offers/offers ending and stuff, and she has helped me along from a standing start when I was doing nothing with them. Number of offers is around 200 in a variety"

No comments:

Post a Comment