JS-Kit Comments

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tapping Into Foreign Markets | Mediatrust Blog

Tapping Into Foreign Markets | Mediatrust Blog:

A very insightful post by John Marbach @jmarbach our brilliant summer intern who is destined to be a leader in the online marketing industry. John represent the next generation of bright minds and thinking in our industry.

"For those of you who read my article on the MediaTrust Blog named “Bite-Sized Affiliate Marketing Tips”, then you probably noticed my emphasis on the importance of driving at least some of your revenue from international traffic. Often in the flat digital world that internet marketers spend the majority of their day in, many forget that our potential reach on the web lies far beyond our own borders. Our daily lives are living examples of the global citizen’s we are becoming. After Jon Brougham, the Headmaster of The Hun School of Princeton made a recent address to my school, I was prompted to take a look around the room I am currently in. I can easily find three different items made in three different countries! He later said:" MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment